Category: 30004 Homes For Sale, Buying A Home In Milton, Milton GA Real Estate Market, New Construction Milton, Real Estate Info And Tips
Tags: 30004, Ashton Woods New Homes, ETB Homes, John Wieland, Milton Georgia New Homes, New Construction, Peachtree Residential, Real Estate Market Update, Traton Homes, Under Construction Enclave Neighborhood
Want A Brand New Home Or Townhome?
Well it is only mid February 2018 and there is sure to be a handful of Milton GA new construction around here. I wanted to take a look at the Georgia Multiple Listing Service ( MLS ). This is a resource available to licensed real estate agents contain listing data and tax record information. Now lets take a look at the below list of New Construction in Milton and the local real estate builders currently, at time of post, building these properties from townhomes to Manor Estate homes.
Building In Milton 2018 – Currently For Sale Milton GA New Construction – VISIT
- Braeburn – John Wieland Townhomes
- Crossroads At Birmingham – 10 Custom Homes Coming Soon – ETB Homes
- Ebenezer Pond – Chatham Legacy Estate Homes & ETB Homes
- Glenview At Arnold Mill – Homes
- Kennewick Park – Diamond Homes USA Homes
- Kensley – John Wieland Homes and Neighborhoods Homes
- Kingsley Estates – Land Sellutions Real Estate Development Homes
- Mayfair Estates – Perry Custon Homes Manor Homes
- Meadowood – Arthur Rutenberg Homes – Estate Homes
- Muirfield Park – Peachtree Residential Homes
- Northpoint Forest – Sharp Residential Homes
- Parkview At Crabapple – Town Homes
- Tanglewood Preserve – Traton Homes
- The Grove – Ashton Woods Homes
- The Manor – Loudermilk Homes & Andrew Edwards Estate Homes
- The Reserve At Providence – The Providence Group Estate Homes
- Von Lake Estates – Whiser Woods Homes – Estates Freemanville Road
- Wood Valley – Custom Estate Home
- Woodwinds At New Providence – Ashton Woods Homes
If you would like more information on real estate in the City of Milton, or any other North Atlanta GA City, simply contact us through our RE/MAX real estate website at www.NorthAtlantaHomeTeam.com.
The Weiner Group, headed by Deborah and Brad Weiner, are experiencing triple digit growth for 2013 in the real estate market. As of end of August 2013, The Weiner Group has closed over 100 transactions and 20 Million in transactional volume. Brad Weiner states ?It?s been a banner year and we continue to enjoy working with all of the wonderful buyers and sellers who give us the opportunity and challenge to find ways to make their dreams happen.?
Deborah Weiner, who runs the marketing side of the business states
?My passion is in building websites that are user friendly, yet pack powerful tools for the buyer or seller in today?s North Atlanta Real Estate Market. Keeping up with the speed of technology is quite a challenge, yet I have found ways to harness those opportunities and deliver them to our customers in an easy to understand format, providing them with tremendous tools in allowing them to easily search for their perfect home based on their own unique criteria”.
Milton Georgia is located North of the area of Atlanta GA, (just 32.2 miles, 44 minutes) in North Fulton Georgia just above the City Of Alpharetta. It shares a zip code with Alpharetta which is 30004. Before 2006, Milton Georgia was a part of Alpharetta.
In 2006 Milton incorporated as it’s own City and still today, homes listed in the City of Milton GA are actually listed by real estate agents as being located in the City of Alpharetta. The reason for this is, not too many people know about the City of Milton and their listings will get more attention possibly as a home located in Alpharetta. Even the mailing address is Alpharetta.In time Milton will catch on and I hope sooner than later.
It has been said that Milton is twice as large as the City of Milton as far as land size and has half the amount of homes. This is due to the fact that a lot of Equestrian properties are located in Milton as well as Golf Course Communities and if a home is on septic, the lot must be 1 acre or more.
Real Estate For Sale In Milton